Storyline 360 Combined Feedback for Multiple Result Slides

Apr 26, 2024

Hi, we have a use case where we have different types of questions that have to report to two different results slides. The scores of these results slides are then combined into one results slide. The problem we are having is that we are not able to get the review feedback to work properly. If I select the combined results slide as the option to review results it does not do anything. If I select one of the individual results slides it only allows you to review feedback for the questions that are reported to that results slide. It does not let you review feedback from questions on the other results slide. Is there a way to review feedback across all the question slides when using multiple results slides? I am attaching some screenshots for reference.

2 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Jeremy,

Happy to help!

The quiz review functionality only works for results slides that track single quizzes. The functionality isn't available for results slides that combine the results of other results slides. If you need to give your learners the option to review how they did on their quizzes, you'll need to do so in the results slides for each quiz.

I've attached a sample project file to show the basic functionality. Hope this helps!