Storyline 360 crash on iPad when resume
Jan 16, 2018
Storyline HTML5 crash and closes the window when I set the auto resume and I'm in a window opened by a shortcut in Home.
To reproduce this problem:
- published in HTML5 some slides with variables and the setting "always resume" or use this link (http://laterallearning.info/share/resume_always/story_html5.html)
- open the course in iPad safari
- set the page as a shortcut in Home (from the safari menu)
- open the course again from the newly created shortcut
- modified variables and switched to the second slide
- close with the home button and reopen the course with shortcut home link
In this last step the application stops and closes (almosto always).
If the course is inside an LMS, this bug can cause the browser to stop responding.
Do you know how to solve?