Storyline 360 file unable to save with strange warning.

Feb 07, 2018

Hi all, 

I keep having the same problem with different storyline projects. I'm unable to save them, even as different names. The projects themselves vary a lot, from quite complex branching with multiple scenes, including video, to a single slide with a few shapes and some variables on. The message is apparently the same. I recently did a clean reinstall of Storyline after reading that the VM workspace should be totally separate. I'm running on Parallels on a retina macbook 2013, with 8gb ram assigned to Windows. On the Windows side I'm also running chrome with 3-4 tabs, and on the mac side I have Chrome and Word open, nothing else. 

Anyone else ever seen the message attached?

2 Replies
Amanda McC

After a brief break, during which I received different kinds of error messages, I am back to this same one as seen in the attachment, the original and most tenacious of the lot.

Has no one had any experience of this? It is frustrating my workflow to the point I can't really rely on it to do anything. Currently I am running a tiny project with 3 slides containing a few basica shapes and very basic quiz functionality.

Thanks in advance for your support. 

A

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.