Storyline 360 HTML viewed in Chrome: No tab access

Jan 10, 2019

I've been doing 508 work with Storyline for some time. Between browser and Storyline updates it's been a moving target of what works and what doesn't, but I just ran into a stumbling block with Chrome. 

When the Storyline course loads in Chrome, you get a play button that comes up for you to start the course. This is fine as I can tab to the play button and start the course. The issue is that when the course starts you can't tab to anything. 

I assume that if I didn't get that play button (once Chromes adaptive logic kicks in) the issue would go away, but I haven't reached that point yet. 

I've been working with an Oct 2018 version of Storyline because there was a lightbox audio bug that was introduced after that build, I'll see if updating to a later version works, but I'm seeing this on other 508 projects that the team is doing, and I assume they are up to date but I'll check. 

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Chris.  Does your course start with audio on the first slide? 

We have an issue with tabbing for courses that start with audio.  The current workaround is to add a slide to the beginning that doesn't have audio.  If you can confirm your setup, we'll add your discussion to our report so we can update you with any changes!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.