Storyline 360 Issue: screen text dropped at publication to Review 360 and LMS

Jul 22, 2021

I have been working on a project for a client over the past five months, and have repeatedly run into a problem with some of the slide text not appearing on the screen. I have the text box set to load by paragraph, and have verified that the text is not set to hidden in the timeline, however when published to Review 360 or to the LMS package (tested in client's LMS), some of the text at the end of bulleted lists just doesn't appear at all (it is programmed to appear in sync with narration.

The only way I have been able to resolve this in past is simply to go to the missing elements in the timeline and scrub it back and forth slightly in the timeline, then resave and republish. The problem is I can fix it one day, and if client requests changes, the next time I publish it can happen again, and not necessarily on the same slide!

Wondering if anyone has experienced this as well, or if I just have a corrupted file. 

1 Reply
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Claire.

Thank you for reaching out!

If I understand correctly, the issue only happens with the published projects, but not when you preview in Storyline, right?

Would it be possible for you to share your .story file either publicly here or privately through a support case so we can see what's going on?