Storyline 360: Multiple Response Quiz Formatting Shape Issue

Mar 08, 2024

Hello,

I have been having this issue with Storyline 360 insofar as I have created a big elearning game, and one slide I am using multiple response template, with Vyond videos running behind it in order to emulate a gameshow kind of feel. On the slide view I format all the boxes so they each appear in the same colour and separate from one another. Unfortunately when I go to preview said slide, the formatting is all different in terms of the correct answers no longer have the colour fill formatting but the incorrect answers do. The correct answers do fill when selected, however due to this issue it is obvious to the learner which answers are right and which are wrong. 

I have wracked my brain trying to fix this but can't seem to work it out, any help would be greatly appreciated. 

3 Replies
Judy Nollet

A quick look at the button states shows what the problem is. Here are two examples: 

When editing, the correct answers look like they're okay, because you're seeing their Selected state. The unfilled Normal state shows when you preview the slide.

The fix is simple: apply the orange fill to the Normal and Down states.