Storyline 360 Notes Function - Trying to Remove

Mar 29, 2023

Hello!  I am trying to use the Notes Functionality check box in the Player>Player Tabs to Turn off the Notes when I publish to my LMS.  I have checked the box but the notes are still publishing.  Any ideas as to why?

I am updating a module that was created in an older version (not sure what version it was) and there are some other things that are functioning oddly also.  Some random animations are not changing (from flyin to fade).  Those are not material to the training but just weird also.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!

Sylvia 

1 Reply
Elizabeth Pawlicki

Hi Sylvia! It's hard to know without seeing your Storyline file (feel free to share it here if you'd like!), but the first thing that came to mind for me was that perhaps these slides have custom features turned on, which will override your default player settings. This article talks about slide properties and where to find whether a slide has custom properties set up! 

As far as your animations go, check and see if there are slide transitions turned on and if those are different than animations on the specific objects!