Storyline 360 Player Trigger issues with 3.25.18088.0 Update

Feb 27, 2019

Hello!

Is anyone else having issues with the Player triggers being greyed out after the latest update to Storyline 360? I have to edit them quite often and now they are greyed out.  Attachment added. 

Thanks! 

5 Replies
Melissa  McKinney

Yes, it seems sporadic. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.

************************************************************** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for viruses with Microsoft Exchange Online Protection . In addition, eMDs, Inc. strongly discourages sending any form of confidential patient information as defined by HIPAA in the form of text, screen shots, or other formats via email messages. **************************************************************

Melissa  McKinney

HI!

Yes ma'am I will! It was super weird. Maybe just a glitch that was fixed with a restart. If it continues to be wonky I will update you on what I find.

************************************************************** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for viruses with Microsoft Exchange Online Protection . In addition, eMDs, Inc. strongly discourages sending any form of confidential patient information as defined by HIPAA in the form of text, screen shots, or other formats via email messages. **************************************************************

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.