Storyline 360 Quiz Results page has (vertical) alignment issue with Quiz

Jun 23, 2021

We seem to continually have a problem with the alignment of replacement text fields on the Quiz Results page.   The screenshot attached (A1) probably best demonstrates this.  Within Storyline, we've got the static text (left) and the variable fields (right) perfectly sized and aligned and using middle alignment for all (ref. attached screenshot A2).

We sometimes get differing results if we:

• Vary the font (e.g. use the default of "Arial" instead of our preferred "Open Sans")
  • Remove the literal % symbol at the end

When we middle align both text fields and make them all Arial but leave the % character in place, the output is different but (in this case) just as bad - see  attached screenshot A3.

Is this a known problem and is there a reliable workaround to ensure matching alignment?

Thanks, Chris

1 Reply
Becca Levan

Hello Chris!

Thanks for providing those helpful screenshots, and I'm happy to look at this with you!

• Does this happen when you preview your course, publish your course or both?
  • Do you see the same behavior if you create a new results slide or import it into a new blank project?

If you're comfortable sharing your file, I'd be happy to test it on my end. Just click the Add Attachment button. Or, if you prefer, you can share it privately here for one of our support engineers to dig in!