Storyline 360 Scenes Panel

Jul 20, 2023

Hello. I have a problem with the Storyline scenes panel constantly going into a weird side-by-side mode. The only way I can get it back to displaying the slides in sequential order is to uninstall and reinstall the program. I have tried Zooming in and undocking and re-docking the windows and nothing helps. I personally can't work with it like this and need it back to one preview per line. Any suggestions?>

1 Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

• Is this happening with a specific course or all courses? If it's only with this course, have you tried importing your slides into a new Storyline project?
  • The story view layout is based on the slide triggers as you'll see the little arrows connecting the slide to the next slide. Did you set up triggers for custom next buttons on a slide master? If so, there won't be a way to showcase the slides in a vertical view as they're not "connected" using normal slide triggers.

Additionally, here's a similar thread where the issue was caused by a restart course button. If you're comfortable sharing your file, I'd be happy to take a closer look at what's going on! You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.