Storyline 360 SCORM file freezes with spinning wheel during Preview and Published outputs

Mar 04, 2019

Hello Everyone,

Using Storyline 360(v3.1.15006.0)

I've created a project file that links to other imported storyline content.  All of the imported content works as it should except for one, which keeps freezing as I attempt to advance to the next slide.  Each slide in the scene has about an additional six layers.  The very first slide plays correctly, but the rest won't show up.  Instead, when I click the next button I see a spinning wheel and no change of content.  

Any Suggestions?

Troubleshooting: 

So far the I've replaced layers, audio clips and slides altogether.  Not sure what's causing the problem.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Mauricio,

Can you check that Storyline version number - it doesn't match anything I find for Storyline 360, currently on build 3.25.18088.0 or Storyline 3, build 3.5.16548.0.  I'd want to start by confirming all your files were created and published with those latest versions.

As for next steps, if it's also spinning in Preview it seems likely something on that next slide is causing the trouble, so I'd begin by removing items one at a time until it allows you to progress. That'll help you narrow down the troublesome piece.

Also, for odd behavior, I like to point out our recommendations and best practices here for working on project files. Often following those steps can resolve and prevent any of these oddities! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.