Storyline 360 - Trying to Bookmark my course for our ComplianceWire LMS

Feb 27, 2019

Storyline 360 course in ComplianceWire (LMS): After reaching the 5th slide and then leaving the course, bookmarking didn't work  - when returning to the course, it restarts from the beginning. Is there a setting in Storyline 360 that needs to be set?

9 Replies
Nina Ferrise

Thank you for your prompt response!

I checked the course and it is set to "Prompt to resume". I know that at the end of the course and I decide to go back in, it does prompt me to resume, but another tester told me that when she left the course after the 5th slide and went back in, it went back to the beginning. Is this a different issue and should something else be set?

Do you know the limits of Scorm 1.2? I also, just checked and the option to select Scorm 2004 is on the list. Do I need to make sure my company supports that? Or if that option is there, does that mean they do support that version?

Thanks - Nina
mobile (973) 650-9833

******************************************************************** This e-mail and any attachment hereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named above and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, or any attachment hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify me by return electronic mail and permanently delete this email and any attachment hereto, any copy of this e-mail and of any such attachment, and any printout thereof. Finally, please note that only authorized representatives of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. have the power and authority to enter into business dealings with any third party. ********************************************************************

Nina Ferrise

Thank you for your help. I am testing Scorm 4000 today.

Another question: Here is a partial error that I received when logging back into our LMS (Compliancewire) after it timed out (it's set to 30 mins to expire) and this course is 35 mins. Wondering if you would know anything about this and does it have to do with Storyline settings:

[cid:image003.jpg@01D4CE77.33352CE0]
Thanks, Nina

(973) 650-9833

******************************************************************** This e-mail and any attachment hereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named above and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, or any attachment hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify me by return electronic mail and permanently delete this email and any attachment hereto, any copy of this e-mail and of any such attachment, and any printout thereof. Finally, please note that only authorized representatives of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. have the power and authority to enter into business dealings with any third party. ********************************************************************

Nina Ferrise

Hi Alyssa, Sorry about that. here it is. Just curious if you might know what this is. I do have another urgent question!! I have 2 versions of a Storyline file. Version 1 opens fine so I can make edits, however when I try to open version 2, I get this error message and I am unable to open it to edit (this is the version I need to finalize today and publish it!!) very urgent! I am attaching this image as well here. It was in Articulate Review tool for another user review and she said she closed that out. I can open all other storyline files that I have. This really important to get into today. Thanks for your help!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Nina,

Curious if the issue happens in any course you are working on or just this particular one?

If you cannot re-create the issue in a new course, I would advise to import the file into a new one and proceed.

As for the initial error that you shared, that seems specific to your LMS and I'd follow up with them on how to avoid or correct the issue.

Nina Ferrise

Thank you! I was able to import the file in a new one and it worked! I was able to open it up in Storyline. Thanks again!

Nina

Nina Ferrise

Thanks so much and will do!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.