7 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Alison, 

I tried replicating the behavior you encountered on my, but I was unable to do so using one of my video files. 

I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience:

If the issue persists across all video files, and after you do a repair of your installation, reach out to our support team here for further assistance. 

Jose Tansengco

Hi Alison, 

If repairing your installation doesn't help, please provide me with the following so I can take a closer look at the behavior: 

• Copies of affected video files. I'll try to re-encode these videos using a tool called Handbrake to see this changes anything. 
  • Exact steps to replicate the behavior. You can make a recording of the behavior so we can test it as accurately as possible. For Articulate 360 subscribers, Peek 360 is the quickest way to record a screencast, and it's available for Windows and Mac. Follow the steps below:
    1. Launch Peek 360 on your computer and click New Recording.

2. Select the application you want to record, then choose a microphone  (if you have one)  when the recording window appears.

3. Click the red Record button and reproduce the issue.

4. When you're finished, click Done on the recording control bar or click the Peek 360 icon in your system tray (by the clock).

5. You can preview your recording, give it a name, and then click Upload to send it to your Articulate 360 account.

6. Windows will notify you when it's done uploading, and a link to your screencast will automatically be copied to your clipboard.

7. Share the link with us.

Looking forward to your response!

Alison Coops

I have submitted an IT ticket to have Storyline repaired. Can you give me a private way to share the video files? The current issue that I'm having is I can't hear any audio when I try to edit the video.  That makes it hard to figure out how much to trim off the front. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/05f8bbe5-e992-4c14-9ac9-567d25eabe30/review