Storyline Feedback Buttons - how to?
I'm trying to create a Storyline template that has feedback master slides.
I'm familiar with how to create master slides, etc. but the feedback masters are tripping me up. Here's where I'm at:
- I create a master layout without a button
- I use that layout and then a giant INCORRECT or CORRECT text box is automatically on screen and a button is there but not in the style or location I need it.
- I have to delete that text box every time and add the style to the button and move it...everytime.
or I have this:
- I create the master layout with a button.
- I use that layout and then a giant INCORRECT or CORRECT text box is automatically on screen and a button is there but not in the style or location I need it. PLUS the button I made is there.
- I delete the giant INCORRECT or CORRECT text box and the button that automatically appeared.
- I use my button and when I test it, the hover state text automatically shrinks to a size that I don't want.
- I check the states of that button on my feedback master and all the text is the same size, but when I preview it the hover state text shrinks.
Any of this make sense...very confused.
How do I get a button on the master that keeps the states the way I set them.