Storyline Player - Losing Player Color Scheme
Aug 31, 2012
Hello. I'm creating a new project in Storyline and have customized the color scheme of the player twice and both times I have lost the settings and it reverted back to the default color scheme. My project is stored locally on my Windows 7 machine and I continually save the project. The first time I lost the color scheme, I was previewing a course, closed the preview, did a few edits in the course and tried to preview it again and noticed my color scheme was missing. I never closed the application within this time period. The second time this happened I had actually closed the application for a few minutes and went back in when I noticed the player color scheme was missing.
These are the steps I take when customizing a color scheme.
1. I select the closest color scheme to what I want and then click 'Duplicate the selected scheme'.
2. Enter the new color scheme name, click OK.
3. Customize the colors and click OK.
4. Confirm that the scheme is saved with the new name under the Custom label with "(on disk)"
The player will show the colors for several previews and will come through when I publish the course but somewhere along the lines I lose that scheme in Storyline and I can't find it.
I'm looking for two things here.
1. If the player color scheme is saved locally on my machine where would it be as I can't find it.
2. Why am I randomly losing the customized player color scheme.
Thank you for any assistance provided. I have also opened a case with Articulate on it but have not received much support.