Storyline Quiz as Course Reflection in Rise 360

Jan 10, 2022

We are experimenting with using a Storyline Quiz as an activity for learners to record their course reflections and then give them the option to print it out.

I understand editing the report.html will allow me to make some changes to the layout/text so it looks less like a quiz, but we eventually want to use that quiz as a reflection exercise in a Rise course.  

I'm struggling to work out if the report.html changes are possible if used this way.   As far as I am aware the Storyline content gets published to Review 360 to then be able to embed in Rise, but I'm not sure where to find the files as it is not saved as a normal SCORM zip folder.

Any advice would be appreciated.

1 Reply
Becca Levan

Hey Sue!

Articulate does not support modifying the zipped published output, but it is possible to modify the report.html file. You might notice this article references Storyline 2, but the same goes for Storyline 360. 

Here are a couple of ideas you could try:

1. Host your Storyline 360 course on the web and use this basic iFrame code in an Embed Multimedia Block type: <iframe src="Insert Your URL to the story.html Here"></iframe>
  2. Manually Upload Storyline 360 Courses

I hope this helps—handing this over to the community now for ideas and suggestions!