Storyline scene refuses to Auto-collapse menu
Extremely linear story -- 150 slides organized into 10 scenes.
I've used Player Properties --> Menu --> Menu Options, checkbox: Auto-collapse menu as learner progresses.
- I've turned that checkbox off, then back on hoping to force it back to correct behavior.
- no luck, certain scenes simply refuse to auto-collapse as you move on to the next scene
Then I tried "Reset from story" to get the original menu entries for all slides in my scenes back into the menu.
- THIS WORKED, and at that point all scenes would auto-collapse
BUT, once I removed my unwanted menu entries for less important slides...
- right back to having certain scenes refuse to auto-collapse
Is there some scene setting I can go look at to see why it is not obeying the Player Properties?
Most of the story scenes came from Record Screen --> Insert as: Step-by-step slides, View mode steps
- I don't want my user to see 20 Nav bar menu entries per scene when there are only 2-3 important concepts
Thanks in advance for any help you can give -- I love Storyline and it's already doing amazing things for my workplace... just having trouble with this 1 annoying aspect that would take away some of the polish of the end product.