Storyline with WP-Courseware (Wordpress LMS plugin)

Aug 25, 2014

Hi

Has anybody used Storyline content with WP-Courseware LMS plugin within their sites? Although they market themselves as an LMS plugin, I am finding it ineffective to store any text entered by the user in any of the text entry slides in the course. My site is a membership site and every user can view the course after logging in. So, I need to track the course progress and text entry inputs separately for each user similar to what LMS do. I guess LMS plugin is totally different and downsized version of a proper LMS. The only thing this LMS plugin tracks is whether the user has completed the course or not and saves the answers of the quizes developed using this plugin.

I need an LMS plugin which not only resumes the course where the user left on the last login but also saves the users text entry input. Any kind of help appreciated.

2 Replies
Desheen Evans

Please confirm if you are talking about WP Courseware not having the ability store text? I ask because I am in the process of purchasing this WP Courseware and I need to be able to offer courses on line through my site and charge a fee, be able to have the students take an exam, the system has the ability to automatically grade and issue a certification. If I want to have a virtual classroom and/or webinar I want the ability to do so as well and have an affiliate to market this. Do not want a monthly membership either. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.