7 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Shawn,

First, if you haven't already, you might want to take a look at the blog article below, which outlines the steps to take for uploading your content on Tempshare:

Articulate - Word of Mouth Blog - Get Your Storyline Projects Online with Tempshare

I've just tested this with a course, so it looks like the site is functioning properly.

If you still see this error, please let us know!

Thanks,

Christine

Christine Hendrickson

Hi Shawn,

Sorry to hear that! Wonder what the problem may be. You're zipping the course from the Storyline prompt, correct? Make sure you're not using a third-party tool to zip the files.

Is the course really large, by any chance? If not, you could try posting the file here and I can see if I'm able to upload it.

Cynthia Hallensleben

Good evening!

I would like to use tempShare, but I get the error message mentioned above. This is the first time I use it, so maybe I am doing something wrong .. I have published my concept project (not nearly finished and therefore not that big) and saved it as ZIP. I have made both a zip file for "WEB" and for LSM, but neither works

Thanks for the help!

Kind regards,
Cynthia

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Cynthia,

Are you publishing with HTML5 only? Tempshare doesn't support HTML5-only output from Storyline 360, Storyline 3, or Studio 360. To upload your published course to Tempshare, you'll need to publish for Web and include Flash output. If you're using Storyline 360 or Studio 360, you can publish HTML5-only output to Articulate 360 for testing and review.

If you need to use HTML5 only and you're not using Articulate 360, check out some of the other options for sharing content here. 

Lindsay Piché

I'm getting this error message as well.  Wondering if now that Flash is a thing of the past, there will be an alternative?

We have zip files to upload but not the original STORY files as the course was created by another company and we are licensing it from them.  So we can't change publishing settings to play around with it.  Any changes are billed by the hour.