Tracking answers

Jun 16, 2015

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to track all the answers for 1 question? I'd like the participants to receive feedback until they get the right answer. I was wondering if it is possible to record both incorrect and correct responses to every question?

Also, is there anyway I can record the amount of time it took them to answer?

Thanks,

K

9 Replies
Kat xx

Hi again Leslie,

I believe you are referring to whether they get one question correct or incorrect? I am setting up my study such that they get unlimited trials to one question. Before getting to the correct answer, I would like to be able to keep track of their incorrect responses. Is this possible?

Thanks again,

Katrina

Leslie McKerchie

Hmmm... I would advise that you would try to test in SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same issue.

If you're experiencing issues with content in a learning management system (LMS), see this article, which outlines common LMS viewing and tracking issues.

If the issue persists after following the steps in the article above, please open a support case with your LMS provider, your primary source of support for LMS tracking and reporting issues.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.