Tracking not showing completion status based off quiz. Only in progress even with 100%

Jul 17, 2018

Screenshots of some settings

I have a module in which all settings appear to be correct, yet nobody is receiving completed status for these modules by scoring an 80% or higher.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

8 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Michael and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for sharing your .story file for us to take a look at. It helps in fully understanding your description and what you may be experiencing.

When publishing Storyline and Studio content as SCORM or AICC output, you get to choose one of these four reporting options:

• Passed/Incomplete
  • Passed/Failed
  • Completed/Incomplete
  • Completed/Failed

Many LMSs track a completion status and a success status. To report both statuses, choose either Passed/Incomplete or Passed/Failed when you publish. Completed/Incomplete and Completed/Failed report only the completion status.

Looks like yours is currently set to Completed/Incomplete:

Michael Staab

Unfortunately I've already seen that answer pasted several times and I've actually cycled though all options and have come away with the same results.  I even went as far as to change the LMS version to SCORM 2004 version 3 as I'd seen suggested and this also isn't working.  Do you have any other possibilities?  We are using Cornerstone.

Ren Gomez

Hi Chandan,

Thanks for those additional details! One item you may want to look into is the LMS Reporting status. We usually recommend using Passed/Incomplete or Pass/Failed as that will most likely record completion and success statuses in your LMS. Take a look at this article for more details:

I've opened a case on your behalf to connect you with our support engineers who can test your file. In the meantime, try testing using a different reporting status and see if that helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.