Translation Export Error in 360

Dec 20, 2019

I have 3 modules I must export to word for compliance review and I am using the Export for Translation tool in Articulate 360. But for all three I get the error in the attached screenshot. I have 360 Articulate v3.34.20804.0. My laptop is on Win 10 and the Microsoft OneDrive (don't get me started on that pos....). I do not have any other word files open and all my stories are on a local drive not server. Is there a fix for this as going forward all my stories have to be exported to word for review and I cannot have my productivity slowed done by this error- frustrated!

6 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hello there, Anika!

I had a look into Susan's case, where a particular textbox was causing the export translation to break. Deleting and recreating it did the trick!

It seems like the issue may be project-specific, though, so we'd love to lend a hand. Are you comfortable with sharing your .story file with us for testing? You can send it privately by using this link, and we'll delete the file when we find the culprit!

Anika Glischinski

Hi Katie.

I have this issue in 360 and SL2 with any course. I had previously opened a ticket and the support was not able to recreate the problem (he was able to export into Word). So I had IT check that I have all the necessary rights and they confirmed.

Until last November or so I was able to export just fine and then one day I wasn't anymore... 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.