Trial Version Articulate 360

May 24, 2017

Hi,

I am trying out articulate 360 via the free 30 day subscription, I was hoping to view some of the functionalities of the templates for storyline. However I am unable to download them.

Would you please assist me.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards

Sula

12 Replies
Wendy Farmer

Hi Sula

your trial hasn't ended has it? Can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing. Also check the DPI setting is set to 96dpi or 100% in Windows 10 

Articulate Storyline requires Microsoft Windows to be configured with 96 DPI (dots per inch). If Windows is using a different DPI setting, you may experience erratic behavior, such as:

*  Elements of the application are misplaced or distorted.
*  Objects are misplaced or distorted when previewed or published.
*  Zoomed images don't work as expected.
*  Font sizes are incorrect after using the translation features.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Sula!

These assets are available during your 30-day free trial: 

Template: Velocity 

Photographic Characters: Al, Atsumi, Brandon, Laura 

Illustrated Characters: Andrew, Arthur, Lily, Marilyn 

And when you subscribe, you get instant access to all the Content Library templates and characters. Even better, we're constantly adding new assets to liven up your e-learning courses!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Debra and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Rest assured, we provide full access to the apps and features of our software.

You may have limited assets as shared above, but these assets are not required for the software to function.

When you subscribe, you get instant access to all the Content Library templates and characters. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Carol, 

What's the error message say? I'd suggest starting by enabling the network endpoints and ports listed here to ensure that you have access to all the Articulate 360 resources. If you're still stuck after going through those steps, feel free to reach out to our Support Team and they'll work with you one on one to troubleshoot! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.