Trigger not working

Aug 23, 2018

I have created a navigation page with ten clickable icons. When the user clicks and visits other pages, then returns, the icon is marked as visited.

This works fine apart from icon 3 and icon 5 on slide 2.3 OWASP Top Ten Risks. They simply change to Visited and do not navigate to the slide they are supposed to. 

I am sure the solution is straightforward but I cannot see why they will not jump to the relevant slide, and why just these two?

I have attached the source file.

7 Replies
TegOldAccount Griffiths

Hi Alyssa,

Each of the other pieces on the screen was set up in exactly the same way as far as I could see. On closer examination, I could select the oval but only if I hovered over the edge. I ended up copying and pasting one that worked and deleting the other. Frustrating as this did not tell me why it didn't work.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Teg,

Based on your naming conventions, I'm not sure which one is icon 3 or 5, but I did notice that the oval labeled A4 on the slide is set to not have a fill, whereas a handful of others do have a solid fill applied. That would explain why you had to hover on the edge vs. the middle of the object - as in the middle it's blank space. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.