Triggers

Aug 22, 2014

I am writing a course about the effects of alcohol. In one slide I have a picture of the human body with a number of labels to the various organs. Each of these has a trigger to another layer where there is some info. Clicking on this new layer returned the user to the body picture so that they can select another. Some of the info layers have supplementary layers, so in all there are about 16 or so layers.

Everything worked fine to begin with the triggers all behaved and did what I asked for the first 10 or so. Now, even though I set the triggers up exactly the same way as I did with the early ones these later triggers do not work in the preview.

Does Articulate storyline have a limit on the number of triggers to a slide? Is there something that I am/or not doing? Is there limits on the software version I'm using -I am evaluating the software on a 30 day trial?

I would really appreciate some help as I have tried everything that I can think of including deleting some layers and starting again.

thanks

john

1 Reply
Justin Grenier

Good Morning John, and welcome to Heroes!

There is no reasonable limit to the number of triggers per slide, and there are no limitations on the trial version of Storyline. Would you mind either (1) attaching a copy of your .story project file to this Forum Thread or (2) sending us a copy privately so that we can take a closer look at the problem?

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.