Triggers not working

Aug 04, 2022

Hello there,

This slide is set up to mainly to click on a rectangle and then images/rectangles appear so they work through a process. However, the triggers are not working for the rectangle 2/picture 8 trigger and the rectangle 3/text box trigger. 

I feel like this may be a corrupt/broken file, however if there is something I am missing, please let me know!

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Terry,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I took a look at your project file and saw no combinations of 'Rectangle 2 / Picture 8' and 'Rectangle 3 / Text Box' triggers on the slide. In fact, a closer look at your first slide shows no objects titled 'Picture 8' as well as no text boxes. 

It would be helpful if we could receive a video of the behavior you are encountering so we can attempt to replicate it on our end. For Articulate 360 subscribers, Peek 360 is the quickest way to record a screencast, and it's available for Windows and Mac. Follow the steps below:

1. Launch Peek 360 on your computer and click New Recording.

2. Select the application you want to record, then choose a microphone  (if you have one)  when the recording window appears.

3. Click the red Record button and reproduce the issue.

4. When you're finished, click Done on the recording control bar or click the Peek 360 icon in your system tray (by the clock).

5. You can preview your recording, give it a name, and then click Upload to send it to your Articulate 360 account.

6. Windows will notify you when it's done uploading, and a link to your screencast will automatically be copied to your clipboard.

7. Share the link with us.

Looking forward to your response!