Triggers not working

May 14, 2015

I have a couple of triggers to documents that I can see when I have the program up but when I publish it they do not work. Any ideas?

11 Replies
Diane Dauble

Thanks I kept getting error messages so did know if this made it through. I can't open your attachment but I am pretty sure I know what you mean. Thanks Terry

Diane Dauble

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail. We appreciate your cooperation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Diane Dauble

So I have these both going to the same folder. I have never had to create a separate folder for each program I do. This is performance review information. I did take an older file and updated it and resaved it differently. Do I need to resave the whole thing again. Sorry but this is confusing to me and I am not a programmer I am a trainer ☺

Diane Dauble
Manager, Learning and Development
PacificSource Health Plans
541-225-2820
FAX: 541-225-3639

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.