Trouble editing gradients since Nov 29 2022 update

Dec 08, 2022

Is anyone else having trouble editing fill gradients on shapes and text boxes since updating to the Nov 29 2022 version/update? (Build 3.70.29211.0) Whenever I edit Stop 2 it kicks me back to Stop 1, over and over like a bad dream lol.

Pinned Reply
Luciana Piazza

Hello, everyone!

I wanted to share that we've released Storyline 360 (Build 3.71.29339.0) which includes the fix for the bug where users are Unable to correctly apply colors to additional Gradient Stops with the Enhanced Color Selector.

All you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app!

If you run into any issues, don't hesitate to reach out to our team by submitting a support case. 

Happy developing! ✨

8 Replies
Eric Santos

Hi Wally,

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue, and I'm sorry you ran into this!

We have an open issue in Storyline 360 where we cannot correctly apply colors to additional Gradient Stops with the Enhanced Color Selector. I'll share your findings with the team and notify you of any changes. Here's a peek into our process:

Luciana Piazza

Hello, everyone!

I wanted to share that we've released Storyline 360 (Build 3.71.29339.0) which includes the fix for the bug where users are Unable to correctly apply colors to additional Gradient Stops with the Enhanced Color Selector.

All you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app!

If you run into any issues, don't hesitate to reach out to our team by submitting a support case. 

Happy developing! ✨

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.