Unable to export audio

May 10, 2023

I have never been able to export audio. For any of my courses, not just one. 

I receive this error message each time. 

"Were sorry something went wrong with Articulate and it might close."

6 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue! I understand how frustrating this can be. I noticed you previously connected with my teammate, Johnrey, to solve this issue in a support case. First, I'd like to review the troubleshooting steps they suggested and continue from there.

I hope this helps! If you continue to experience this issue, our team will be happy to investigate further.

Eric Santos

Hi Nicole,

I'm happy to chime in! By default, your Storyline projects and assets are stored in your local drive and won't be lost when uninstalling/reinstalling. Let us know if you have questions about the process.

Also, just a quick note that replying via email includes your signature here, so you are welcome to edit the post and remove that information if you wish!

Craig Chavez

Hi Kelly,

I have been exporting TTS by right clicking on the inserted audio for the last couple of months, and it stopped working completely. I have done both suggestions you listed above, and nothing seems to be working. I have also tried to export it by editing audio>File>Export audio and that gives me a error report. Then I tried exporting it by right clicking on audio>Show media in library>Export and that just crashes the whole program. 

Please help.

Jose Tansengco

Hi Craig, 

Happy to chime in!

If you're already working locally when exporting the audio in your Storyline 360 course, try repairing your Storyline 360 installation to see if this helps. You can also try importing your slides over to a new project file and exporting your audio there.

If the issue persists, please open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at your project file. Let us know how it goes!