Unemployed Instructional Designer need to create work examples for my job search...
Hello, I am unemployed and do not have many examples of my work because of proprietary contracts as my previous employers.
I need to purchase an eLearning tool to create examples to show potential companies my work. My questions are:
1. With Storyline 360 are all courses in the cloud?
2. If they are in the cloud what happens to my courses if I stop my subscription
3. Can I package and download courses onto my own computer?
4. With only 150 GB of storage, I am afraid that I will run out of space, on average how many courses can you create to stay within the 150 GB of storage?
5. $999 is a lot of money for me currently as I stated I am unemployed; does anyone have suggestions on how to reduce my cost? Either with Storyline 360 or a comparable tool?
Thank you in advance for your answers.