Update 20/02/2018 - Lightboxes are no longer working in Articulate Review

Feb 20, 2018

Hi All,

Just posting here so people are aware of a Bug in the latest version of Storyline 360 Build 3.13.14869.0.

Lightboxes that don't seem to be scaling properly if you don't have the left panel activated as seen in this review link here:

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/43ce3047-37de-4754-a357-7b91406b36d6/review

The file will publish to web and have the expected behavior.

I will file a Bug report too.

14 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi James.  Thanks for the example output!  When you mention the left panel, are you referring to the Menu in the Player?  Here's what I saw when I test in Internet Explorer:

On the left is your content, and on the right is my content, a 16 x 9 slide with the sidebar Menu enabled in the Player.

I can see that the lightbox slide is definitely scaling up more in your course without the sidebar Menu.  I'm going to discuss with my team to find out the expected behavior for lightboxes and how they might be impacted by player elements.

I'll update this discussion as soon as I can with further insight!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all,

The issue with Lightbox slides that covered the entire course when the player was set to fill the browser in HTML5 output was fixed in the Articulate 360 update released today!

Take a look at the release notes here, and you can install the latest update from the Articulate 360 desktop tray application by clicking Update

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.