Upgrade to Windows 365

Sep 21, 2016

Hi,

I am using Articulate Storyline 2 and my company is upgrading to Windows 365. Is there any issue with this? Do I need to seek tech assistance?

My IT department has never had anything to do with Articulate before and I am worried the upgrade might wipe it out!

Thanks in advance for any experience anyone has had with 365.

Bridget

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hey there, Bridget!  Microsoft Office 365 should not cause issues with your Storyline 2 application or project files.  Storyline's system requirements don't specify an Office version, except to say that you'll need Word 2007 or later for publishing to Word or exporting for translation to Word.  

For importing PowerPoint content into Storyline 2:  If a supported version of PowerPoint isn't installed, you won't be able to import presentations into Storyline. Supported versions include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of PowerPoint 2007—2016. However, Click-to-Run versions and Office 365 web apps aren't supported.

If you also have Studio '13 installed, or if somebody else in your office does, Presenter does act as a plug-in to PowerPoint in the Office suite.  So the Microsoft Office requirements for Studio are listed here.

Let us know if we can help you out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.