URL links not working

I published my files out as SCORM 2004, 3rd edition and sent the zip files to our new vendor to upload. Upon testing, none of the hyperlinks/URL's are working (Org Ed. Patient Safety).

When I published another module, the font size of the text on some of the slides increased causing text to overlap or go off the screen (Behavioral Interviewing).

 Can you please help?

6 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Lesly -- Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear of your troubles! It looks like you have shared your published output folders rather than just the .story (or source) file that we typically request so we can take a closer look at the project itself before testing. Would it be possible for you to use the grey ADD ATTACHMENT button in the bottom left of the reply box and resend those? 

Lesly Becerra

This behavior did not happen in our old system. But to move these files to the new system, we had to change how we published them (SCORM 1.2 to SCORM 2004, 3rd edition). I sent the newly published zip files to the vendor for upload and then started seeing these issues in the intended environment at that time.

Christie Pollick

Hi, Lesly -- Many thanks for your patience, and typically when a course is intended for an LMS and difficulties are experienced, we will also test the course to see how it behaves in the SCORM Cloud, and unfortunately, I found exactly what you described when testing in the SCORM Cloud. As such, I would recommend that you use this form to reach out to our engineers for further exploration to determine the root of the issues. If you'd like to share your case numbers for each issue, I would be happy to follow along with their progress.