Using Course After Articulate 360 Trial Ends

Oct 17, 2018

Using the Articulate 360 trial, I'm creating a course for some colleagues who have Articulate Storyline. Once my trial expires, will they be able to edit the course I created for them? If so, what is the best way to allow them access to edit the material?

4 Replies
Elizabeth Pawlicki

Hi Sara!  Any content that you've created in your Articulate 360 trial will continue to function wherever the published course has been placed, like in a learning management system.  If your colleagues have Articulate 360 and therefore Storyline 360, they'll be able to edit your course if you send them the source file (the Storyline file you save to your desktop).  If you create any courses in Rise, you'll want to send them a copy of your course and again, they'll need to have an Articulate 360 subscription in order to make any edits.  Let us know if you have any other questions!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Sara,

Let me clarify about previous/other versions for you.

• Storyline 360 projects can't be opened, edited, or published with Storyline 1 or 2.
  • Storyline 360 project files can be opened with Storyline 3 if they don't have features that are exclusive to Storyline 360. See this article for details.

I hope that clears up any confusion.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.