Using Storyline 3 as backup until Storyline 360 is validated

Mar 04, 2022

Hi!

I work for a pharmaceutical company where you have to ask IT for permission before you break wind. Meaning all software has to be validated. This is fair, as medical products are tightly regulated. However, this means that I need software validation to happen if I'm going to use storyline 360. While I wait for validation of the latest versions of Articulate 360 and Storyline 360 I was wondering if I could start building courses in Storyline 3? We have that already.

I read this article (Articulate 360 - Compatibility Between Storyline 360 and Storyline 3 Project Files - Articulate Support), but I just want to make sure, that once I get access to Storyline 360, I can use ALL the features of that product when opening storyline 3 projects. 

Best regards

Michael Ambech

2 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Michael!

I'm happy to help! Yes, you can start building a course in Storyline 3 with the intention of importing it into Storyline 360. The article you've shared is up-to-date with our newest features in Storyline 360.

Let us know if you have any additional questions about the compatibility between Storyline 3 and Storyline 360!