Video Error

Jan 22, 2023

Hello, please can someone help. I'm trying to publish to video. In my Articulate 360 there are about 11 slides, two of which have a few second videos in them (from content library) . When I publish to video it takes about 10 minutes to publish then when I try to open it I get and error message saying 'Server execution failed' I've tried all the setting in the video are and its not working on any? Getting desperate now as I need this video :-((( Please could anyone help? 

5 Replies
Julia Miller

Thank you for your reply John. I'm getting this error with every video I produce on articulate and have tried playing the videos on multiple laptops with the same error. I've just created the same video using another authoring tool and its working fine now but I'm not paying for two authoring tools as I need the facility to create videos.  

Jose Tansengco

Hi Julia,

Publishing to video doesn't require any connections to a server to do, so there's a chance that you may be working on a network drive, or publishing to a network drive which might cause some issues.

Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can try and replicate the behavior to see what's going on? We'll delete it when we're done testing!