Video in Storyline

Sep 16, 2016

I cannot get the change I make on the Movie Tools - particularly the one that shows the video controls. It shows up while I am working on it. I am not finding a Save and Close button only Save As. Thanks,

5 Replies
Diane Dauble

Thanks for the quick reply. Here is what I am seeing

[cid:image003.jpg@01D21037.5FCAD620]

Diane Dauble
Manager Learning & Development
PacificSource Health Plans
541-225-2820

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail. We appreciate your cooperation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy Farmer

Hi Diane

sorry I assumed you were using SL2 and it's SL1.

When you make that selection in the toolbar are you saying that it is not retaining the option?  Where are you seeing the 'save as' option when you are editing the video? or do you mean saving the project file?

I have done a quick video adding the video controls and then editing the movie - hope this helps. If not maybe you can explain a little more about what you're trying to achieve.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.