What is the recommended workflow for Text-to-Speech?
Maybe I am missing something obvious, but is there no way to create text-to-speech for ALL slides in a project in one go?
It seems I need to:
1. Add script to the notes for each slide (or have the script open in some other application, ready to copy&paste)
2. Select a slide in Slide View
3. Select Audio> Text-to-Speech
4. Click Copy from Slide Notes (or copy and paste)
5. Click Insert
6. Repeat Steps 2-5 for the next slide, and the next....
Is there a more efficient way?