When I import my PowerPoint into Storyline 360, it changes the design of the theme

Sep 22, 2021

When importing to Storyline 360, my PowerPoint theme changes from a wavy pattern to a block pattern. It keeps the color but changes the design. It stays the same in Articulate Studio 360, but I cannot use Text-to-Speach for the Audio. There are over 40 slides. I don't want to record speech for each slide when there's a tool I can use in the application. 

Is there a way to keep the theme from changing when imported into Articulate Storyline 360 or, is there a way to use Text-to-Speach in Articulate Studio 360?

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Cheryl and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the images of the behavior you are experiencing.

I want to take a look at your .pptx file to investigate what's happening with your permission. You can share it publicly here or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

Kelly Auner

Hi Joe, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!

After checking our records, it looks like Cheryl didn't submit a support case, but I'm happy to help troubleshoot this issue!