White Space under the presentation in Storyline360 that is not present in the original PPT.

Feb 01, 2024

I have this issue where i have a white space during the presentation in the storyline360 material at the bottom part, but in the source file from which I import the material, it is not there. I wonder and looked for a solution and also googled and I don't know how to solve it?

2 Replies
Joe Hauglie

It is likely the result of having two different slide sizes/dimensions. Your PPT slide may be set to one size and your Storyline slide may be set to a different one.

If you confirm that they are both the same size, then also check the master slide for both PPT and Storyline; it is possible that one of these is configured differently than the other.

If you confirm that the master slides are the same dimensions, then I would try to reimport the source file again in a different Storyline file (from scratch), but only try one or two slides (not the entire file).

If that still produces the same effect, contact Storyline directly: Contact Support for Help with Any Articulate E-Learning Course Development Software

Good luck!