With latest update can't close Articulate 360 launch panel and can't set slide properties in Storyline.

Nov 12, 2019

I updated Articulate 360 and Storyline 360 a few days ago to version 3.33.20697.0 and now I can't close the Articulate 360 panel. I also can't set slide properties for question slides (or any other type of slide) and none of the dropdowns, while showing as active, won't open.

PS: You need a category for the Articulate 360 launch pad.

4 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Dawn!

We've also noticed the Articulate 360 Desktop app not closing properly! Our team has been notified of the issue. In the meantime, I've found that you can close out the app using the bottom toolbar on the desktop. Here's what that looks like.

I haven't heard any known issues with the Slide Properties. There are two ways to access the slide properties. One is in StoryView and the other is on each slide. I'll explain that here.

Diane Smith

I'm also experiencing "Articulate 360 Desktop App" launch pad won't close (clicking on the X on top doesn't close the panel). 

Also, right-clicking on the toolbar icon and clicking "Close Window" doesn't close it. 

Only going into the Windows Task Manager and clicking "End Task" works, and that stops the entire A360 from running, even in the systems menu. NOT what I want. I just want to close the launch pad. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Diane, 

We released Update 35 earlier this month for the Articulate 360 Desktop App! Here are the details.

One of the fixes addresses the issue where the Articulate 360 desktop app wouldn't always minimize to the system tray when clicking the Close (X) button.

Just launch Articulate 360 on your computer and click the Update button!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.