Are any of the Articulate 360 platforms ideal for LIVE virtual training?

Mar 12, 2024

I am researching Storyline 360 and am wondering... How will the interactivity work in live training sessions? Am I able to create interactive training with Storyline 360 (or any of the Articulate products) that would allow participants to click objects on the screen and interact with the slides? Is that only possible with individualized e-learning posted to an LMS? For additional context, live trainings are typically held via Zoom. 

1 Reply
Ginger Swart

Hi Sarah, Great question! I often use Rise 360 and Storyline 360 as my presentation tool instead of PowerPoint. I'm frequently presenting over Zoom, but I've used them both for in-person training as well. As a presenter, I like using interactive objects like flashcards, accordion blocks, etc. They help with my pacing and keep the material visually interesting. 

Since I'm sharing my screen, the learners aren't interacting with the course while I'm presenting, but the course is often provided as a takeaway, with the Zoom recording included for folks to view later. 

Here's a couple of examples:

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions!