Does Articulate 360 replace other LMS like Moodle?

Nov 13, 2016

Hi everyone!

I am from Argentina, currently working in the development of a very exciting yet demanding online course. As many of you, I currently use Moodle, and I am very happy with it. I do, however, want to expand my current expertise into the land of interactive material, such as interactive videos. I tried TouchCast, it didn´t work for me. So finding Articualte 360 brings me some confort, and many doubts!

Two main questions:

1. Does it allow me to produce interactive activities, or videos?

2. Does it replace my current LMS Moodle? Or can it be embded in my online activities?

Thanks!

Fede

4 Replies
Kelly Meeker

Hi there Federico! Nancy is giving you great info, but I wanted to add another note. Articulate 360 includes access to Articulate Live, live online training about Articulate 360, e-learning development, and instructional design. It'll help you get up to speed with Articulate 360 fast. You can get a free, 30-day trial to access all the apps and resources in Articulate 360, including Articulate Live:  www.articulate.com/360/trial

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.