ELH Challenge #409 Scenario-based eLearning with Vyond.

May 10, 2023

Experience the project 

ELH Challenge #409 Progress bar and checkpoints: I was inspired to include these gamified features in my projects when I was watching my partner playing games 😊) But more importantly, the progress bar informs the learners of the progress they make in the course, the checkpoints help them visualise the real process of working with SME. I even added a “success sound” to the progress bar whenever the learner makes a correct choice for positive reinforcement.

3 Replies
David Johnson

That's great to hear that you were inspired by gamified features and incorporated them into your eLearning project for ELH Challenge #409. Progress bars and checkpoints are indeed effective tools to engage learners and provide them with a sense of accomplishment as they make progress in the course.

By visualizing the process of working with subject matter experts (SMEs) through checkpoints, you are giving learners a realistic and immersive experience. This can help them understand the steps involved in collaborating with SMEs and enhance their learning experience.

The addition of a "success sound" for positive reinforcement is a nice touch. It can further motivate learners and provide positive feedback for making correct choices. Reinforcement through audio cues can enhance engagement and create a more enjoyable learning environment.

If you have any specific questions or if there's anything you would like feedback on regarding your project, feel free to share more details or ask for guidance. I'm here to assist you further.