Great Job Opportunity at Sun Communities!!
Normal 0 oNotShowComments /> false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
The Learning and Development team at Sun Communities is expanding, and we are looking for an additional Instructional Designer in the Detroit area! The job description is below, and more detail can be found on the job posting!
As an Instructional Designer you will design and develop effective learning solutions that align with business goals and produce measurable results. Projects include new hire orientation and training programs as well as ongoing training and development. This position has close interaction with all departments.
- Develop and revise training curriculum in conjunction with facilitators/SMEs based on evaluations and changing business needs to include e-learning/virtual components
- Write storyboards for self-directed online training, write job aids, and create lesson plans and participant materials for instructor-led training
- Assist with training needs analyses to ensure that all training materials are highly targeted to the needs of the audience
- Assist with evaluation of learning results and business impact
- LMS administration and coordination
- Assist in the design and communication of promotion messages.
To apply for this job, please click HERE
-This job is located in Southfield, MI - and the person we hire will be working here at our corporate office.