Mar 06, 2016
I am very new to Storyline and am trying to create examples to build a portfolio. One example a friend asked me to build is a multiplication timed test. I may be overly ambitious with an early project, but I am really struggling with getting things to work properly. Can anyone help me???
Here are some of the issues I am facing:
* On the 1.2 Directions, I want the number to change to its "selected" state when the student completes that test. That is not happening.
* On the Results Slides (any of them), the Review Quiz option is not working (not linking to anything)
* I specifically have the Results slide for Factor 2 looking different because I wanted something nicer to display the results. This slide did not appear when I previewed the project so I am not sure the problem there.
* I saw another example on this website where someone used the circles on the results slide to represent the % correct for the user, but I don't know how that is done. Results for Factor 2 was my failing attempt.
* After completing one quiz and returning to slide 1.2 Directions, I cannot select another test. A new slide will appear, but it just said "Correct" and "Incorrect" and would not let me enter an answer to the question.
Because I am doing this on my free time and don't currently have an instructional designer position, I feel that having no official training in the Software is working against me. The tutorials are wonderful, and the examples are inspiring, but I am really at a loss of how to do anything "fancy". I would appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you!
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.