Job Opportunity- Curriculum Developer- Dallas, TX
We are seeking a creative eLearning professional. The position is responsible for creating dynamic, interactive learning solutions for clients. The developer will work closely with SME’s to design and develop engaging learning courses that are functional, effective, and intuitive using creative graphic design sensibilities paired with information design and technical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop eLearning courses that may include graphics, animations, videos, simulations, assessments, interactive games and other learning tools.
· Participates in the quality assurance and evaluation of eLearning courses and provides recommendations for creating and enhancing training programs.
· Evaluates eLearning processes and procedures and makes on-going recommendations for increasing quality and efficiency in the development and delivery of eLearning.
· Maintains current knowledge of eLearning industry and technologies.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Training
· Knowledge of eLearning development tools, including Articulate, Captivate and/or others.
· Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
· Understands the application of adult learning theories.
· Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
· Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships
· Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude
· Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while focusing on other tasks.
· Candidates of interest will be asked to provide work samples that demonstrate creative ability.
***We will be asking candidates of interest to provide a sample that demonstrates creative ability and technical proficiency to design and deliver fully functioning training modules.
Interested canidates should send confidential resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com.