Looking to buy / licence food safety and health & safety courses


I'm looking for food hygine / food safety courses and general health & safety in the work place courses for the UK market, ideally aimed at people working within the retail environment (my market is people who perform in-store sampling, demonstrations & events etc).

Rather than reinvent the wheel, as this is pretty standard stuff I'm hoping to find a provider who has already developed content that they would consider selling or licensing. Critical element is that we would need to host the course as I don't want to push users out of our website environment to take the course.

Does anyone have any ideas?


3 Replies
Bruce Graham

Hi Steve, 

Try connecting with my friend Dave Newgass on these boards, (please mention that I sent you over by way of introduction).

Here's his entry from another thread:

Hope this helps.


Dave Newgass said:
Hello All,
I am a director/owner of a health and safety training company in Hull, England. I have been in the U.K for a little over two years now but was born and raised in the Central California Coast.
We develop accredited health and safety eLearning courses that carry globally recognised qualifications (IOSH, NEBOSH).