Memphis, TN area Articulate User Group

Jan 20, 2015

Hey all!

We know this forums rocks and workshops are great, but sometimes it's just great to connect with fellow Storyline users face to face in an informal environment.

I'd love to become more active with the Memphis elearning community and thought it would be helpful to start an Articulate user group.

There's a lot of cool spots we could meet either monthly, quarterly, or whatever is convenient. If anything we can swap stories over BBQ Nachos, Blues, and local Brews!

Send me PM if you're interested or contact me through my website.

19 Replies
Judith Kendrick

Hi Kevin,  I live a little outside of Memphis.  I work for the state and we only have Studio 09 (sad but true).  I didn't know if all of your group has Storyline or not and whether or not my group would fit in with your group or not.  Let me know when you all will meet again and if you think that we could benefit from your group.

Thanks,

Judy Kendrick

Judith Kendrick

Thanks

[cid:image004.png@01D0AF25.1E0577F0]
Judy Kendrick M.A.T., Program Manager
Office for Learning and Professional Development
Tennessee Department of Human Services
Office of General Counsel
225 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
Box 25-Suite 210
Jackson, TN 38301
Office Phone (731) 426-6093
Fax: (731) 423-5600
Email: Judy.Kendrick@tn.gov

NOTE: This email may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copy of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and immediately notify the person named above by reply mail.

Kevin Thorn

It's been nearly a year to get this off the ground, but we're all set for the inaugural Memphis (or Midsouth) Articulate User Group to meet! Otherwise unofficially known as MAUG.

Date: Wednesday, January 13 2015

Time: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM CT

If you are interested, complete this form to receive more detailed information.

Kevin Thorn

The inaugural meet-up of the Memphis Articulate User Group #MAUG is next week!

WHEN: Wednesday, January 13 from 5:30-7:00 PM

WHERE: University of Memphis, Ball Hall, Room 320 - Instructional Design & Technologies Lab

The first meeting's agenda is to just get our feet wet. To figure out what we want from our times together and build a schedule for the year.

If you're in the area, hope you can make it! If not, fill out this contact form so I'll have your contact info where you can receive future notices.

Kevin Thorn

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

Our first Memphis Articulate User Group meeting of the new year is today! Apologies for literally zero lead time on this. 

We tried various times and days last year to learn more about different availabilities and schedules. We've learned the lunch hour-ish is best for most folks in the Memphis metro region, and meeting once a month was a good pace. We're going to continue monthly meetings this year.

TIME: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CST

DAY(s): Either Tuesdays or Wednesdays - each month will dictate.

WHERE: University of Memphis, Ball Hall, Rm 320

Our agenda today is introducing Articulate 360 and its new awesomeness! And, to plan our future meetings. I'll return here and post the schedule for the remainder of the year as soon as it's ready.

If you're in the Memphis metro area and are interested in attending, PM me or fill out this form: http://bit.ly/Memphis-User-Group 

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.