8 Replies
John Soudias

David Anderson said:

Nice job, John. I really like your design ideas for interactive maps. Maps are scheduled for an upcoming challenge so hopefully your examples can inspire users.

Thanks again for sharing all your Storyline examples with the community!

David you are doing an amazing job. It is unfortunate for me that i cannot support my work (storyline) in english.

John Soudias

Dimitra Makrozonari said:

John, it 's amazing!!! I used to be a teacher in Greece and I know how difficult is to do things like this!! Congratulations for your good job and for your passion for teaching!

Ευχαριστώ Δήμητρα για τα καλά σου λόγια. Η αλήθεια είναι πως το Storyline μου άνοιξε νέες διδακτικές προσεγγίσεις στην συγγραφή ηλεκτρονικών μαθημάτων. Μπορείς να δεις στο σύνολο τη δουλειά που κάνω στον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο:

http://anoixtosxoleio.weebly.com/ 

Ευχαριστώ και πάλι.

John Soudias

Hugh Gardner said:

Very nice.  I think the way you setup the seas was smart, as a person could go mad trying to do a custom shape that matches the Greek coastline and island, so many kilometers of coastline.  By instead selecting a section and limiting the select able area you still get across what you want.  

I'm glad that you liked my project. The shoreline in Greece is what make her special all over the world.

John Soudias

Jackie Van Nice said:

Your work is always beautiful, John. I appreciate it so much whenever you share it here in the forums!

You seem to appreciate my wotk and this is the most precious gift that can give to me. I've prepared some more Storyline projects and I will upload them shortly. I'm looking forward to your new ideas in Storyline 2.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.